Located on Oahu’s scenic windward coast, Kualoa Ranch is one of the most popular visitor attractions on the island. In addition to guided horseback and ATV tours, Kualoa Ranch now also offers an exciting zipline trek that features seven thrilling tandem sections plus two suspension bridges. The tandem features makes it possible for two people to ride next to each other. Each one of the ziplines is between 200 feet and up to a quarter mile in length.
- Zip through scenic Ka’a’awa Valley and enjoy spectacular aerial views of tropical streams and native flora and fauna
- Zipline trek features 7 zipline runs in total (ranging from 200 to 1,320 feet)
- Each zipline is named after a culturally significant aspect of the valley
- Learn about Hawaiian traditions
- Zipline tour takes about 2.5 hours
Roundtrip transportation from Waikiki to Kualoa Ranch is available (please put the number of people needing transportation in the box next to the transportation price before adding the activity to the cart). Waikiki pick-up for any tour will be between 6:50 am and 7:30 am, or at 10:00 am. Return times are available at 2:30 pm or 3:45 pm.